Cannabis is a five-meter-tall, green flowering plant, with a stiff upright stem, serrated leaves, and tuft hairs. The plant contains Cannabidiol substance, which is non-psychoactive, and tetrahydrocannabinol, which is the psychoactive component.
Cannabis edible is a food product that contain tetrahydrocannobis and cannabidiol oil. This cannabidiol further contain hemps oil that is used for medicinal purpose
Up to the 20th century, the world has forbidden the cultivation, possession and consumption of this naturally growing, green plant, but globally over the years, the senior people have turned back to the use of this skunked weed, and those preaching against the use of cannabis, started advocating for its medicinal benefits in return. For this reason, most of countries have legalized the use of cannabis, surprisingly, been illegal for long ago, has never stopped the abuse of this plant, as people used to consume it secretly even before it was legalized in many part of the world.
Advantages of The Cannabis to Seniors
- It improves appetite
- It reduces nausea and prevent vomiting
- It improves creativity
- Treats chronic pains
- It reduces muscle spasms
- Low blood pressure
- Creative thinking
- It creates a state of body relaxation
- Ease unnecessary backache
Disadvantage of Cannabis to Seniors
- Causes lung damages when smoked
- Risk of cardiovascular disease
- It can cause personality disorder
- Mental health issues
- It can cause fatigue and lethargy
- It increases the rate of heart beat
- It can cause withdrawal symptoms such as irritability and constant mood change
- High rate of respiratory infections and pneumonia
Methodology of Consuming
Different seniors consume the cannabis in different ways. The most common methods of consumptions include;
- Consuming it in an oil form
- Injecting into the body fluid
- Applying its fluid on to the surface of the skin
- Drinking –its converted into juice by crushing its leaves and taking it like normal dink.
It is important to mention that the main purpose of using this plant by the adult is for medicinal purpose. Therefore, they decide the most appropriate method that can satisfy their need to fulfil this purpose.
Origin and Features
- It grows in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- When it matures, its height is 1 to 5 meter
- Its leaves are used as vegetables and juice
- It’s a dioecious plant
- Its grows outdoor, but recently, it is grown indoor due to its necessity and availability of tools that helps in planting it easily.
Side Effect When Its Consumption Is Stopped
Generally, the side effect of Cannabis weed is temporary as compared to tobacco, and it will not last for longer period. It causes headache and sleepiness night when the individual quits it. However, it is always advisable to see the doctor before one start consuming and quitting the use of cannabis product, because the person may have underlying health issue that can result into a serious health complication.
With the wide awareness of the medicinal benefits of this naturally growing plant, it is advisable to legalize its use all over the world, Adult, mostly in America have turned their mind toward this plant, and it seems they have a good reason to do so. The side effect of pharmaceutical product had been deadly enough, and therefore, it is time to go back to the natural trees where medicine oozes without human effort. The presence of alkaline and nitrogen compound in cannabis, with its nice aura, and many more nutrient not yet known to human, is the solution to old age disorders, thus the seniors are right to befriend cannabis.
Order online :- Bestkindofcannabisdelivery