Money is a very important aspect of life. It is the reason why people engage in various activities on a daily basis. Most people have taken up self-employment so as to work under their own terms. For these businesses to thrive, customer attraction strategies must be put in place. This lack of customers then results in low profits and business decline in the end. Seeing how important it is to earn money, people end up engaging in activities regardless of whether they are legal or not. This is what results in the term black market. It involves acquiring and selling products unlawfully. Cannabis is one product available in the black market. Even after its legalization for certain purposes, people still insist on acquiring it illegally. Explained below are some reasons why the black market keeps thriving even on legalization of cannabis:
- Low prices – some commodities are priced highly because of the need to pay government taxes. In the case of black markets, cannabis is sold and bought without government knowledge or intervention. This means that dealers do not pay any taxes which in turn reduces the total cost of production. Users will, therefore, opt for black market cannabis because it is more pocket-friendly in comparison to that from legal dealers.
- Many options – legal cannabis presents only a few options to choose from. In most cases the associated effects are mild. This is because the government does not want to expose its people to strong products that can be excessively harmful. Cannabis from the black market has strong products thus offering more options. This is because they are only interested in making money and have no problem with offering the strongest options regardless of health risks. The fact that users have many varieties to choose from is what makes black markets keep on making profits
- Networking – this is a technique used by most business owners to attract more customers. It involves using existing customers to attract others. For instance, one customer will invite two more who then gain three each and the chain goes on and on. The reason why this works so well for the black market is that its price factor is more attractive in comparison to legal dealers’. As explained above, the prices for illegal cannabis are low. This means that a customer who makes referrals with reference to such a characteristic is likely to attract very many buyers. All in all, those who wish to expand their businesses should undertake networking.
Legal or not, the aim of all service and product providers is to satisfy their customers and make profits. The burden of choosing a good provider only lays on the customer online dispensary Canada. This is because a provider will rarely admit to their lack of ability in terms of ensuring customer satisfaction.
Consumption of Cannabis have been encouraged for many decades ago, which most of the usage reasons have not been able to be proved well, and therefore the federal government finding it very hard to legalize Cannabis. The use of Cannabis is believed to have both positive and negative effects, and thus making it very hard to come up with the right decisions. The scientists have been able to convince some countries which have legalized it, mainly due to medicinal reasons. The patient’s witch cancer and are undergoing chemotherapy have been highly recommended to use Cannabis to reduce the pain which they may be going through. The problem of loss of appetite and sleep has been believed to be solved through the usage of Cannabis, among other benefits. The high population in America has been convinced while the additional percentage is still struggling not to legalize it. Through the researches done over the past years, it has been able to prove to the federal government that the population consuming Cannabis is very high, and action needs to be taken, either to legalize it or not. The following are the factors leading to contrary Cannabis legalization for North American response;
- Fears on adolescent access– the lawmakers in America are aware of both the negative and positive effects on using Cannabis. Even if the positive usage results are highly recommended to the adults, there is a huge fear that if Cannabis is allowed, therefore it will be very easy even for the children, especially the ones undergoing adolescence stage to easily access and maybe end up misusing it. In case of any such happenings, the federal government will be the one blame, which may also lead to unplanned conflicts.
- Mixed clinical data– for the past many years, the use of Cannabis have been debated on different perception without coming up with the right solution. The benefits and risks outlined are not in place to lead to usage acceptance or rejection. In the medical sectors, the use of Cannabis has been highly encouraged, and also in the same sector, it has been discouraged due to complications which it causes, such as loss of short memory. Therefore, no one has been able to give convincing reasons why North America should either legalize the use of Cannabis or not.
- Doubts on the negative and positive usage– a higher percentage of people who do not know what to believe in is rising at a high rate. Both negative and positive results are very confusing, and therefore people ending up getting more confused every day. Cannabis is believed to heal brain infections, and the same drug is believed to slow the individuals’ working of the brain.
- Difficulties in rescheduling– the federal government needs a lot of time to come up with a decision of Cannabis legalization because once legalized and later the effects become severe, there will be very difficult to reschedule the legalization access.
- The distributors to the users, it will not be easy to make the decisions to return the Cannabis back to its illegal state once accepted.