Consumption of Cannabis have been encouraged for many decades ago, which most of the usage reasons have not been able to be proved well, and therefore the federal government finding it very hard to legalize Cannabis. The use of Cannabis is believed to have both positive and negative effects, and thus making it very hard to come up with the right decisions. The scientists have been able to convince some countries which have legalized it, mainly due to medicinal reasons. The patient’s witch cancer and are undergoing chemotherapy have been highly recommended to use Cannabis to reduce the pain which they may be going through. The problem of loss of appetite and sleep has been believed to be solved through the usage of Cannabis, among other benefits. The high population in America has been convinced while the additional percentage is still struggling not to legalize it. Through the researches done over the past years, it has been able to prove to the federal government that the population consuming Cannabis is very high, and action needs to be taken, either to legalize it or not. The following are the factors leading to contrary Cannabis legalization for North American response;
- Fears on adolescent access– the lawmakers in America are aware of both the negative and positive effects on using Cannabis. Even if the positive usage results are highly recommended to the adults, there is a huge fear that if Cannabis is allowed, therefore it will be very easy even for the children, especially the ones undergoing adolescence stage to easily access and maybe end up misusing it. In case of any such happenings, the federal government will be the one blame, which may also lead to unplanned conflicts.
- Mixed clinical data– for the past many years, the use of Cannabis have been debated on different perception without coming up with the right solution. The benefits and risks outlined are not in place to lead to usage acceptance or rejection. In the medical sectors, the use of Cannabis has been highly encouraged, and also in the same sector, it has been discouraged due to complications which it causes, such as loss of short memory. Therefore, no one has been able to give convincing reasons why North America should either legalize the use of Cannabis or not.
- Doubts on the negative and positive usage– a higher percentage of people who do not know what to believe in is rising at a high rate. Both negative and positive results are very confusing, and therefore people ending up getting more confused every day. Cannabis is believed to heal brain infections, and the same drug is believed to slow the individuals’ working of the brain.
- Difficulties in rescheduling– the federal government needs a lot of time to come up with a decision of Cannabis legalization because once legalized and later the effects become severe, there will be very difficult to reschedule the legalization access.
- The distributors to the users, it will not be easy to make the decisions to return the Cannabis back to its illegal state once accepted.